The eForms Reports page allows you to retrieve, view, and print enrollment records. This includes both enrollment forms (EF) and income eligibility forms (IEF). Each form type is listed on a separate line.
Note: Your food program sponsor must enable this feature.
- From the menu to the left, click eForms Reports.
- In the Show Records For section, set filters for the forms to retrieve.
- Click the first drop-down menu and select Enrollment or Re Enrollment.
- Click the second drop-down menu and select EF, IEF, or All Forms Types.
- Click the third drop-down menu and select Current Year, Previous Year, or Custom Date. If you select Custom Date, use the From and To boxes to set the date range to view.
- Click Run. The records meeting the limits you set display.
- Set additional filters/sorts, as needed.
- Click the Child Name box in the table and begin typing to search for a particular child.
- Click in the top-right corner and select First Name or Last Name to sort by first or last name.
- Click the Child Name column or the Last Updated column to sort records in ascending or descending order.
- To view individual forms for a particular record, click View Form on the appropriate row. A PDF downloads.
- To view multiple forms together:
- Check the box next to the records to view.
- Click Combine & Print Forms. A combined PDF downloads.