You can create staff roles with customized permissions. This allows you to set default permission levels for specific staff groups. For example, you can set up administrators, managers, claims processors, monitors, volunteers, and so on. Then, when you create a new staff account, you can simply select the staff type and assign that type's permissions to the user.
- From the menu to the left, click Tools.
- Select Sponsor User Permissions. The Sponsor User Permissions page opens.
- Click the Roles & Permissions tab.
- Click Add Role.
- Click the Role Name box and enter the name for this role.
- Click Save.
- Next, click next to permissions to enable and disable them. You can also click Select All to turn on all permissions for this role, or you can click Unselect All to disable all permissions for this role. Your changes are saved automatically.