The Child IEF/Child Enrollment Form report prints enrollment and/or income eligibility forms for children you select.
Required Permissions: You must have the Children (Reports) permission enabled on your account to run Children reports.
- From the menu to the left, click Reports.
- On the Reports page, select the following:
- Category: Children
- Report: Child IEF/Child Enrollment
- Child: Select Specific Child or Multiple Children.
- Specific Child: Click the Select a Child drop-down menu and select the child for whom to run the report.
- Multiple Children: Click the Status drop-down menu and select Active, Pending, or Both. Then, select how to sort the children included. You can sort by Child Number, Child First Name, or Child Last Name (this option appears after the Forms drop-down menu).
- Forms: Select Enrollment Page Only, Income Eligibility Page Only, or Both.
- Click Run. A PDF downloads.