The Participant IEF/Child Enrollment Form report prints enrollment and/or income eligibility forms for participants you select.
Required Permissions: You must have the Children (Reports) permission enabled on your account to run Participant reports.
- From the menu to the left, click Reports.
- On the Reports page, select the following:
- Category: Participants
- Report: Participant IEF/Child Enrollment
- Participants: Select Specific Child or Multiple Children.
- Specific Participant: Click the Select a Participant drop-down menu and select the participant for whom to run the report.
- Multiple Participants: Click the Status drop-down menu and select Active, Pending, or Both. Then, select how to sort the participants included. You can sort by Participant Number, Participant First Name, or Participant Last Name (this option appears after the Forms drop-down menu).
- Forms: Select Enrollment Page Only, Income Eligibility Page Only, or Both.
- Click Run. A PDF downloads.
Note: According to your display settings, this report and its associated category may be called something different, such as Child IEF/Child Enrollment Form and Children. For more information, see Set Display Settings.