The Schedule section of the Child Details page displays the child's schedule. This indicates when the child is usually present at your center. Available dates correspond to the days you set in the Days Open field in the Business Details tab on the Site Details page.
Required Permissions: All users can view enrolled children. However, you must have the Child Details permission enabled on your account to view and edit child details.
To add or update the child's schedule:
- From the menu to the left, click Kids. A list of children displays.
- Click a child name to view child details.
- Click Edit in the Schedule section. The Child Schedule pop-up opens.
- Enter or change the child's schedule, as needed.
- Click the In and Out boxes and enter the child's usual in and out times. Click to add an additional set of in/out times.Note: You can enter a partial time in the In box and press Tab to automatically complete it. For example, if you enter 7 and press Tab, the box automatically changes to 7:00 AM.
- Click the next to Times Vary if the child's in and out times typically vary from what is entered here.
- Click next to At-Risk After School if this child participates in the At-Risk After School program.
- Click the In and Out boxes and enter the child's usual in and out times. Click to add an additional set of in/out times.
- When finished, click Save.