We recommend you periodically review your sites’ planned menus to ensure that they meet meal pattern requirements each day.
Printing the Center Monthly Menu Report
- From the menu to the left, click Reports.
- Click the Select a Category drop-down menu and select Menus.
- Click the Select a Report drop-down menu and select Center Monthly Menu plan.
- Click the Date box and select the month for which to run this report.
- Click the Select Center drop-down menu and select the center for which to run this report. You can select All Active Centers to print this report for all active centers, or you can click Select Multiple Centers and set filters for the centers to include.
- Click Run. The report downloads as a PDF.
Reviewing the Center Monthly Menu Report
When reviewing center menus, make sure that:
- Juice is only planned for once per day.
- There is a vegetable planned at each lunch and dinner.
- A whole grain-rich food is planned for at least once per day.
- There are no grain-based desserts present.