The Statement of Account lists a payer's current unpaid and paid invoices, any payments made, and any relevant notes. It also includes the total billed, total paid, and total account balance.
- From the menu to the left, click Reports.
- Click the Select a Category drop-down menu and select Accounting Reports.
- Click the Report drop-down menu and select Statement of Account.
- Click the Payers drop-down menu and select the payer for whom to print this report. You can also select All Payers.
- Click the Date Range drop-down menu and select a date range for which to run this report. You can also select Custom to set a custom date range in the From and To boxes.
- Click Run.