Your food program sponsor may require you to review and approve enrollment/income eligibility forms before submitting them.
Note: Your sponsor must enable Site Approval for your site before you can review/approve enrollment/income eligibility forms.
Forms that you approve receive a status of Submitted (Site). For more information about invitation statuses, see the Invitation Statuses heading below.
- From the menu to the left, click eForms. The eForms page opens.
- Filter to the forms to review and approve. For instructions, see Work with eForms.
- Click on the appropriate row. The Child Information page opens.
- Review the information and signatures provided. Updated information is outlined in red, as shown in the figure below.
and choose from the following:
- Approve All
- Approve EF
- Approve IEF
- If the enrollment form or income eligibility form needs revision:
|Not Started||The parent has not started filling out the form yet.|
|In Progress||The parent has started filling out the form, but has not yet finished.|
|Submitted (Site)||You (the center) have submitted the form to your food program sponsor.|
|Submitted (Parent)||The parent has completed and submitted the form. It is now ready for approval.|
|Manually Completed||The parent completed a paper form, and you flagged the record accordingly.|
|Needs Approval||The form needs to be approved (by you or your food program sponsor).|
|Sponsor Approved||Your food program sponsor has approved the form, but has not updated the system with the new enrollment date.|
|Renewed||Your food program sponsor has updated the system with the new enrollment date.|
|Canceled||The invitation was canceled.|