Your food program sponsor may require you to review and approve enrollment/income eligibility forms before submitting them. If you are not a sponsored center, you may choose to approve forms without renewing them.
Permissions: You must have the eForms permission enabled on your account to use the eForms feature. If you work with a food program sponsor, your sponsor must enable Site Approval for your site before you can review/approve enrollment/income eligibility forms. Also, if you reside in a state that requires you to sign eForms, you must add your signature to KidKare. Click here for more information.
Forms that you approve receive a status of Submitted (Site). For more information about invitation statuses, see the Invitation Statuses heading below.
- From the menu to the left, click eForms. The eForms page opens.
- Filter to the forms to review and approve.
- Click on the appropriate row. The Child Information page opens.
- Review the information and signatures provided. Updated information is outlined in red, as shown in the figure below.
and choose from the following:
- Approve All
- Approve EF
- Approve IEF
- If the enrollment form or income eligibility form needs revision: