This report lists active participants who were not claimed for a selected claim month. Note that this report does not take attendance into consideration—it only checks whether an active participant was claimed for that month.
Required Permissions: You must have the Child Reports permission enabled on your account to run the Participants Not Claimed report.
To run this report:
- From the menu to the left, click Reports.
- On the Reports page, select the following:
- Category: Participants
- Report Name: Participants Not Claimed
- Month: Select the month for which to run the report.
- Click Run. A PDF downloads.
Note: According to your display settings, this report and its associated category may be called something different, such as Children Not Claimed and Children. For more information, see Set Display Settings.