Note: This article is for adding center staff roles as a sponsors of centers. If you operate in an independent center or are a sponsored center user needing to set up user roles and permissions, see Set User Permissions.
Each user role is a combination of certain permissions settings that you can customize. If you customize one of the existing user roles, the word -Custom is added to the end of the role to designate that you have edited the permissions for that role. For example, if you customize the permissions for the Teacher role, the role becomes Teacher - Custom. You can also add new user roles that you can then assign to new and existing users.
- From the menu to the left, click Tools.
- Select Center User Permissions.
- Click the Roles & Permissions tab.
- Click Add Role.
- Click the Role Name box and enter a name for this role.
- Click Save.
- Next, use the sliders next to each permission to enable it for this role. All permissions for new roles are set to No by default.