Before you can add multiple children to a single invoice, those children must have the same parent marked as a Payer on their profile. Children with the same Payer will populate the secondary Select Child drop-down menu when you’re creating an invoice and select Add Child.
Setting Up Siblings in KidKare
To set up siblings in KidKare using an existing contact:
- From the My Kids page, select the child to update.
- Click Edit in the Primary Guardian section.
- Do one of the following:
- Mark the correct parent as a Payer. If both parents are Payers, ensure that the payer percentages match for both profiles. For example, if Child A has Payer 1 paying 60% and Payer 2 paying 40%, Child B must also have Payer 1 paying 60% and Payer 2 paying 40%.
- Add another contact—existing or new—and mark them as a Payer to match the sibling's information.
- Update Payer information to much the sibling's profile.
- When finished, click Update.