To access, record and print a child's immunization records, simply follow the directions below.
- 1. Go to Home>My Kids
- 2. Select the child that you would like to see. The immunization records will be located in the box labeled "Immunization".
- 3. To record a date for an immunization, click the green plus sign next to the specific vaccination you would like to record.
- 4. Record the date and click Save.
- 5. To delete an immunization date, click on the red minus sign next to the recorded vaccination date and click Save.
- 6. You can print the child information page by going to your computer settings and clicking Print. If you only want the immunization records, simply collapse the other boxes by clicking the arrows in the top right of each information box.