To protect your financial data, you must set a PIN for your billing information if you are a sponsored home childcare provider or a childcare center. Providers who are using KidKare Accounting without a sponsor do not have to set a PIN. After you set your PIN, you are required to enter it before you can access the Income page. After you enter your PIN the first time, KidKare will remember it until you clear your cache.
PINs must meet the following requirements:
- Four digits
- No sequential numbers (such as 1234. 5678, etc.)
- No repeating numbers (such as 1111, 1112, etc.)
Set a PIN
To set your PIN:
- From the menu to left, click Accounting.
- Click Income. The Set PIN pop-up opens.
- Enter a single digit in each of the boxes. Your cursor automatically advances to the next box as you type. The checkmarks turn green as requirements are met.
- Click Save. You will be prompted to enter your PIN the next time you log in and access the Invoices page.
Reset Your PIN
If you forget your PIN, you can reset it from the My Account page.
- Click Home.
- Click My Site. The My Site page opens.
- In the Business Detail section, click Click to Reset next to PIN. An email is sent to the email address on file.
- Click the link in the email. You are logged in to KidKare and presented with the Set PIN pop-up.
- Enter your new PIN.
- Click Save.
Note: If you enter the wrong PIN when accessing the Invoices page, you can click the Click Here to Reset Your PIN link to go to the My Site page and reset your PIN.