The ability to reactivate withdrawn children depends on whether you participate in the CACFP (Food Program).
Providers Who Participate in the CACFP
You cannot reactivate withdrawn children in KidKare. Contact your food program sponsor to reactivate (re-enroll) withdrawn children. Note that some sponsors may request that you do the following:
- Print the withdrawn child's enrollment form.
- Update the form using a pen, preferably with colored ink.
- Mail the enrollment form to the Sponsor for reactivation.
Contact your sponsor for the procedure they want you to follow.
Providers Who Use KidKare Independently and Do Not Participate in the CACFP
You can reactivate withdrawn children in KidKare.
To do so:
- From the menu to the left, click Home.
- Click My Kids.
- Click and select Withdrawn.
- Click the child to re-enroll.
- Click Reactivate.
- Click the Date box and enter the new enrollment date. This defaults to today's date.
- Click OK.