The ability to reactivate withdrawn participants depends on whether you participate in the CACFP (Food Program).
Providers Who Participate in the CACFP
You cannot reactivate withdrawn participant in KidKare. Contact your food program sponsor to reactivate (re-enroll) withdrawn participants. Note that some sponsors may request that you do the following:
- Print the withdrawn participant's enrollment form.
- Update the form using a pen, preferably with colored ink.
- Mail the enrollment form to the Sponsor for reactivation.
Contact your sponsor for the procedure they want you to follow.
Providers Who Use KidKare Independently and Do Not Participate in the CACFP
You can reactivate withdrawn participant in KidKare.
To do so:
- From the menu to the left, click Home.
- Click My Participants.Note: According to your display settings, this option and page may be called something else, such as My Kids. For more information, see Set Display Settings.
- Click and select Withdrawn.
- Click the participant to re-enroll.
- Click Reactivate.
- Click the Date box and enter the new enrollment date. This defaults to today's date.
- Click OK.