If you have enabled individual infant menu reporting, you can print individual infant menus. The Infant Feeding Report lists menus for each infant served and includes the following for each meal:
- Meal Components
- Food Served by Component
- Quantity Required by Component
- Quantity Served by Component
Note: Quantity served is only included if Record Actual Quantities Served is enabled.
This report also includes information such as whether the parent accepts center formula and/or food, the infant's age in months, the infant's date of birth, and more.
To print this report:
- From the menu to the left, click Reports.
- On the Reports page, select the following:
- Category: Meals & Attendance
- Report: Infant Feeding Report
- From/To: Select a start and end date for the report.
- Click Run. A PDF downloads.