Re-processing claims is sometimes necessary if you process a claim, but some piece of information was incorrect when the claim was processed initially.
Note: Re-processing claims wipes out any previous claim information—including any adjustments you have made to claim counts and meal disallowances.
- From the menu to the left, click Claims and select Process Claims. The Process Claims page opens. If you do not operate in multiple states, go to Step 3.
- Click the State drop-down menu and select the state for which to process claims. You can select multiple states, or you can select All.
- Click the Claim Month drop-down menu and select the correct claim month.
- Click the Processing Actions drop-down menu and select Reprocess Existing Claims.
- Click Process. or, to print the OER, click the down arrow next to Process and select Process and Print OER.