The Account Statement report lists all invoices and payments within a selected time frame.
- From the menu to the left, click Reports.
- Click the Select a Category drop-down menu and select Accounting Reports.
- Click the Select a Report drop-down menu and select Statement of Account.
- Click the All Parents drop-down menu and select the parent to include in this report.
- Click the Date Range drop-down menu and select the time frame for which to print the report. You can also set a custom date range in the From and To boxes.
- Click Run. The report displays.
- To print it, click Print. Your browser's printer options display.
- Adjust your printer settings, as needed, and click Print.
Note: If you are printing this report, click to collapse the report header. This saves space on your printed report.