KidKare Accounting allows you to split payments between contacts and agencies, as needed. This allows you to divide payments between payers and agencies, agencies and agencies, or payers and payers. This division can be done on a percentage or dollar amount basis.
Note: You must have multiple contacts/agencies set as payers on a participant account before you can see this option.
- From the menu to the left:
- If you are a home childcare provider, click Accounting.
- If you run a commercial childcare center, click EasyPay.
- Click Accounts. The Participant Account Details page opens and displays information for the last participant you viewed.
- Click the drop-down menu at the top of the page and select the participant to change.
- In the Payment Details section, select Percentage or $ Amount.
- Enter the percentage or dollar amount each contact/agency is responsible for paying in the corresponding boxes. Percentage amounts must add up to 100%.
- If you selected $ Amount in Step 4, click the If the Invoice Total Exceeds the Amounts List Above What Should Happen drop-down menu and choose the contact/agency to whom to apply charges.
- When finished, click Save.
Now, when you create an invoice for this participant, any payers designated on the account appear on the Add Invoice page. Note that all payers are selected by default, and their payment amounts display.