Use the Other Income tab to track income that is not already tracked on your invoices. For example, you could track claim reimbursement, your spouse's income, grants, registration fees, and so on.
- From the menu to the left, click Accounting.
- Click Invoices.
- Click the Other Income tab.
- Click New Entry.
- Click the Select a Day box and enter the date on which the income was earned.
- Click the Category box and enter the income category. This could be food program, donation, grant, and so on.
- Click the Amount box and enter the dollar amount received.
- Click the Received From box and enter the name of the person/entity that paid you.
- Click Save.