Use the "Other Income" feature of KidKare to track income that is not already tracked on invoices. For example, you can track your claim reimbursement, spouse's income, grants, registration fees, or any other income.
To enter Other Income:
- Go to Accounting > Invoices.
- Select the Other Income option at the top of the screen.
- Hit the New Entry button.
- Select the date the income was received.
- Type a category (for example: food program, donation, scholarship, grant, etc.).
- Enter the dollar amount received.
- Type the name of the person or entity that the money came from.
For more information about how and why to track other income, check out Tom Copelands Tips on How to Report Your Income blog.