You can copy and paste menus on the Menu Calendar. This allows you to copy and paste menus to past and future days. When you paste a menu, the meal components are copied to the days you select. However, estimated attendance, estimated quantities, actual attendance, actual quantities served, and menu notes are not copied.
Required Permissions: You must have the Plan Menus permission enabled on your account to copy and paste menus on the Menu Calendar.
- From the menu to the left, click Food Program.
- Click Menu Calendar.
- Click Copy Menus in the top-left corner. The Copy Menus pop-up opens.
- Select Infants, Non-Infants, or both.
- Click Multi-Day.
- In the What Days Would You Like to Copy Your Menus From section, select the days you need to copy. Enter the first date in the first box, and enter the last date in the second box. You can also click to select dates from a calendar.
- Click the Begin Pasting On box and enter the day on which to begin pasting your menus. You can also click to select dates from a calendar.
- Specify whether to skip weekends. Weekends are set to skip by default.
- Click Continue.
- At the confirmation prompt, review your selections, and click Copy Menus.
Note: When copying menus for an entire month to a new month, we recommend that you copy from and to the first Monday of each month to the last day of each month. We also recommend that you do not skip weekends, so the menus copy to the correct days.