You can enable and disable users in your KidKare account, as needed. For example, if a user is no longer employed with you, you can disable their account and prevent them from logging in to KidKare.
Note: You must have appropriate permissions to access this feature.
- From the menu to the left, click Setup.
- Click User Permissions.
- Filter to the user(s) to change:
- Click in the top-right corner. In the Filter By section, select Active, Inactive, or both.
- Use the Name, Email, Username, and User Type columns to filter to the user to update.
- Click in the Enable/Disable column to enable or disable the user. Your changes are saved automatically.