To get started on KidKare:
- Go to app.kidkare.com to login.
- Your food program sponsor will provide you with the login and password.
- View enrolled children on the My Kids screen.
- Tap the Add Child button to enroll a new child.
- Go to Check In/Out to record attendance or in/out times.
- Tap a child's name to mark them "in" at the current time.
- Use the down arrow next to their name to add/change times manually.
- Go to Meals > Enter Meals to record menus and meal counts.
- Select infants/non-infants.
- Tap in the component box and start typing the food served.
- Tap the child names to record meal counts.
- Be sure to Save before leaving this screen!
- At the end of the month, go to Food Program > Send to Sponsor.
- You must agree to the Terms and Conditions before you can proceed.
- Tap the Send button (bottom, right).
- The day/time the claim was sent will be listed at the top.
Note: KidKare is a web-based application that works in most web browsers. There's no need to download or install any software on your computer or phone to use KidKare.