A great feature within KidKare is the option to set up a parent KidKare Account that allows parents to view their invoices online. And if you are using the ePay feature and the parent has been approved for ePay, the parents can pay their invoices online as well!
To give parents access to KidKare:
- Go to Home>My Kids and select a child.
- Find the Edit button underneath the Parent Section.
- Hit the KidKare Account button beside the parent's details. (Note: A parent must be a "payer" and have an email address listed to have a KidKare account.)
- A welcome email will automatically be sent to the parent. (You can optionally edit the text of this email by following the instructions below.)
To view or edit the welcome email that is sent to parents:
- Go to Accounting > Guardians
- Find the Welcome Letter Template button in the top right corner.
- Click Edit and include your desired message. You also have the option to add attachments to your email.
- Click Save when finished.
- Once you return to the Guardians screen you can click the email icon next to the parent's email address to send or resend the parent the welcome email so that they can create a KidKare account.
That's it! Now you're all set to create KidKare Accounts for your parents.