Parents with a KidKare account can view invoices online. And if you are approved for ePay, the parents will have the option to pay those invoices online as well.
To setup a parent to view invoices and pay them online (if you are approved for ePay):
- Go to Home > My Kids.
- Select a child.
- Locate the parent and tap the Edit button.
- Select the Payer option.
- Select the KidKare Account option. (This button will be blue but cannot be edited if an account already exists.)
- Make sure the parent has a valid email address.
- An email will automatically be sent to the parent. (You can optionally customize the text of this email by following the instructions below.)
To view or edit the welcome email that is sent to parents:
- Go to Accounting > Guardians.
- Tap the Welcome Letter Template button in the top right corner.
- Tap the green Edit button (bottom, right) and type your desired message.
- Add an attachment by tapping the Add Attachment button.
- Don't forget to Save when finished.
- Once you return to the Guardians screen you can click the email icon next to the parent's email address to send or resend the parent the welcome email so that they can create their KidKare account.
That's it! Now you're all set to create KidKare Accounts for your parents.