You can use eForms to enter basic information about a child and then send an invitation to their parent/guardian to complete and sign the enrollment form.
Note: Your food program sponsor must enable this feature. Sponsors, click here for more information about eForms.
- From the menu to the left, click Home.
- Click Kids. The Kids page opens.
- Click Send eForms.
- In the Child Details section, click the First Name and Last Name boxes and enter the child's first and last name.
- Click the Birth Date box and select the child's date of birth.
- Click the Classroom drop-down menu and select the classroom into which to place this child. You can also click to add a new classroom.
- In the Guardian Details section:
- Click Existing to select an existing parent/guardian. Then, select the contact.
- Click New to add a new parent/guardian and enter their information.
- Click Send Invitation.
Note: Click here to print an instruction sheet to hand out to parents. This sheet provides basic instructions for completing the enrollment process.